Respectfully Engaging World Religions
World Religions Bibliography
- David W. Baker, General Editor. Biblical Faith and Other Religions: An Evangelical Assessment. Grand Rapids: Kregel, 2004.
- Russell H. Bowers, Jr. Finding Home: Mile Markers Among the World Religions. Sisters, OR: Deep River Books, 2016.
- Derek Cooper, Christianity and World Religions: An Introduction to the World’s Major Faiths. Phillipsburg, NJ: P&R Publishing, 2013.
- Winfreid Corduan, Neighboring Faiths: A Christian Introduction to World Religions. Second Edition. Downers Grove: IVP, 2012.
- John L. Esposito, Darrell J. Fasching, and Todd T. Lewis, World Religions Today. 5th edition. New York: Oxford University Press, 2015.
- Charles E. Farhadian, Introducing World Religions: A Christian Engagement. Grand Rapids: Baker Academic, 2015.
- Irving Hexham, Understanding World Religions: An Interdisciplinary Approach. Grand Rapids, Zondervan, 2011.
- Russell Re Manning, 30-second Religion (The 50 most thought-provoking religious beliefs, each explained in half a minute). Ivy Press, 2011.
- Terry Muck and Frances Adeney, Christianity Encountering World Religions: The Practice of Mission in the Twenty-first Century. Grand Rapids: Baker, 2009.
- Nabeel Qureshi, Answering Jihad: A Better Way Forward. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2016.
- Nabeel Qureshi, Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2016.
- Christopher Partridge, General Editor, Introduction to World Religions, second edition. Minneapolis: Fortress Press, 2013.
- Stephen Prothero, God is Not One: The Eight Rival Religions That Run the World. New York: HarperOne, 2010.
- Thomas A. Robinson and Hillary P. Rodrigues, World Religions: A Guide to the Essentials. Second edition. Grand Rapids: Baker, 2014.
- Daniel Strange. Their Rock Is Not Like Our Rock: A Theology of Religions. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2014.
- Timothy C. Tennent, Theology in the Context of World Christianity: How the Global Church Is Influencing the Way We Think about and Discuss Theology. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2007.
- Timothy C. Tennent. Christianity at the Religious Roundtable: Evangelicalism in Conversation with Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam. Grand Rapids: Baker, 2002.
- Timothy Tennent. Invitation to World Missions: A Trinitarian Missiology for the Twenty-first Century. Grand Rapids: Kregel, 2010.
What makes each religion attractive and beautiful to its adherents? How does the gospel of Jesus Christ fulfill these needs in a greater way? The following podcast episodes focus on these questions, respectfully engaging world religions, and attracting people through the beauty of the gospel.