What if a seminary came to you?
The Hendricks Center at Dallas Theological Seminary seeks to shape compassionate, courageous leaders by demonstrating the relevance of biblical and theological studies for every space and place in which we find ourselves. We would be honored to come alongside your leadership to engage a variety of topics that result in healthier leadership and organizational ethos. If you can provide the facility and group, we will provide the speakers and content!
Topics We Address
- Difficult Cultural Conversations: This presentation discusses the inherent inter- and intra-personal dynamics in tense conversations and provides a way to navigate them in a constructive and Christ-honoring manner.
- Giftedness Discovery: This workshop is process for discovering the unique way in which each individual is made and a way forward in making vocational and life decisions. There are also options for training giftedness coaches for your organization as well.
- Mentoring and Discipleship: This session delves into the importance of mentoring, how to find a good mentor, and what you can offer others as a mentor (even if you don’t feel qualified).
- Biblical Leadership: Covering the seven C's of biblical leadership, the Executive Directors present a vision of leadership rooted in the original teachings of Prof Hendricks and expanding into fresh skills Christian leaders need in our current society.
- Faith, Work, and Economics: This area of conversations cover why and how our work matters to God. These presentations are beautifully customizable and can dig into the specific ethical tensions faced by particular professions (e.g. beginning of life for healthcare professionals; honesty for legal professionals; challenging greed in the business world).
- Apologetics Issues/Reliability of the New Testament: Darrell Bock is an accomplished apologist, particularly in the areas of the reliability of Scripture and the historical Jesus. He can cover just about any questions your congregation or organization may have in this area better than most others in the world.
- Theological Issues: While painfully vague due to its broad nature, this area functionally covers instruction in basic Bible doctrines, application of theological principles to current cultural conversations, and a systematic (and winsome) instruction on how Christians should think about major world religions. This too is customizable based on your interest areas or pain points.
Our desire is to serve you–-yet each context has its own unique needs and concerns. We would be honored to work with you to craft a customized event or meeting that will be impactful for your specific community.
Fill out the form below to let us know more about you and how we can come alongside your ministry!