The Hendricks Center recently completed its 30th year of existence, and to mark that milestone we are planning a celebration! We’ll look back on our rich heritage during Prof Hendricks’ era, and then cast vision for the Center’s future—what we like to call Hendricks 2.0. We’re thrilled and honored to welcome Dr. Tim Keller as our keynote speaker at what promises to be a landmark evening for Dallas Seminary.
Founded in the 1980s, the Center was among the first evangelical initiatives to focus on Christian leadership. Beginning in 2012, we were also among the first to produce podcast resources on God and culture. We exist to shape compassionate, courageous leaders who are equipped to lead with Christlikeness, both in the church and in the everyday world.
Timothy Keller is chairman of Redeemer City to City and pastor emeritus of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City, which he and his wife, Kathy, started in 1989. For over twenty-five years Tim led a diverse congregation of young professionals that grew to a weekly worshipping community of over 6,000 people, meeting at eight services in three different congregations in Manhattan. In May 2017, those three congregations became independent churches, and Tim transitioned out of his senior pastor role to focus on ministry more broadly in New York City and other global cities through the work of City to City, which has helped start over 380 churches in 54 global cities. He is the author of such New York Times bestselling books as The Reason for God, The Prodigal God, and The Meaning of Marriage.
|Prof’s Platinum Table – $10,000||Leader Table – $5,000|
|• Conference admission (10) • Highest priority seating • VIP Reception with Dr.Keller for table (10) • Signed copies of Dr. Keller’s book for table (10) • Leaderboard membership (host) • Commemorative Centerpiece (host) • Name/Logo on Gala Signage • Name listed in Gala program TD ($7380)|
• Conference admission (2) • Priority seating • VIP Reception with Dr. Keller for hosts (2) • Signed copies of Dr. Keller’s book for hosts (2) • Commemorative Centerpiece (host) • Name listed in Gala program
|Supporter Table – $2,000||Friend – $200 Individual|
|• Preferred seating • Commemorative Centerpiece (host) • Name listed in Gala program • Equipped conference admission discount TD ($1150)||
• Reserved seat • Equipped conference admission discount TD ($120)
* Registration is now closed.
* All expenses for this celebration have been underwritten, so all donations and registration go directly to benefit the mission and programming of the Hendricks Center. A portion of your registration will be tax deductible.
* For more information on the Faith at Work conference taking place earlier that day on March 26, 2019, please visit the EQUIPPED website.
* The dress for the evening will be formal attire.
March 26, 2019
Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
For questions regarding the event, registration, or lodging – please contact us here:
Overnight accommodations at the Four Seasons are available for a group rate. Reserve your room below or by calling 972-717-2499.